Thursday, December 12, 2013

Autumn leaves


Hello everybody

I know it has been a long time since my last post... But, to be honest, I had so many things to do, I could not find the time to shoot some new pictures. Then my friend told me that she still visist this page sometimes to have a look whether there are some new posts... So I thought it is time for a new one (thank you Annina!).
Hope you all enjoy my cardigan, I really love it! The colours are just wonderful and the pattern as well. Unfortunately it has become quite cold here in Switzerland, but anyway, I'm looking forward to Christmas! I love this time, lights and candles everywhere, this typical smell in the air, thinking about what kind of present you could buy... That's christmas time!

Wish you all a nice december time!

xx










cardigan: Anna Field
hat: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥