Friday, July 26, 2013

Hop on - hop off



Hello everybody

After a long break I am back with a new outfit post. Some of you may have seen the pictures about Poland, the leggins and the shirt I'm wearing on my new photos I bought there. Going shopping is great in Poland, there are nice shops and things aren't expensive...
Well, we shot the pictures early in the morning as we were expecting a hot day. But unfortuately it was already very hot so I was nearly melting in the sun like an ice cream. In the afternoon then we wanted to make a boat tour on the Rhine, but unfortunately the rubber boat had a leak, so we decided to just go to the river and swim an tan there. We had a nice afternoon, altough it was incredibly (and still is) hot. But, you know, people are always complaining about everything. In winter it's too cold and in summer it's too hot. So I try to be happy about the hot days now. Enjoy the summer!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram: instagram.com/__happygolucky




















Shirt: Stradivarius
Leggins: Stradivarius
Shoes: H&M
Jeans Jacket: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You wrote on my blog a month ago, but I couldnt answer!
    Now Im back, and I saw your blog, its lovely :)
    Im following you!
    Really love your outfit
    xxx

    http://mystrawberryblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥