Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oh dear Dublin



Hello everbody

As you might have read in my last post, I'm currently staying in Dublin for two weeks. I'm so sorry I could not share some pictures with you earlier, but I've been so busy that I simply haven't found the time so far. Dublin is a very lovely city and it's really worth a visit. The houses are very nice, the coloured doors look amazing and it's a great place for shopping! I could spend the two weeks just with shopping, but unfortunately (or luckily for my wallet) I have to go to school as well.

The only thing that drives me crazy is the weather. It's freezing! And because I didn't believe our teachers who said "Take warm clothing with you, it's cold in Dublin", I'm cold now all the time. I think the first thing I will do when I come home is taking a long, hot bath! 
And the weather just changes from one minute to the other! The sun is shining, you're wearing your sunglasses and then, suddenly you have to take out your umbrella because it starts raining. And do you know what's very mean? You do not even have the time to take out the umbrella, because when you managed to finally find it in your bag and to open it, it has already finished raining...

But let's not finish this post with some bad things about Dublin, because it's really a wonderful city! I hope you like the black and white pictures (I think the pictures look better in black and white because the weather isn't really good at the moment and in colour the pictures just look dark)!
I think I will soon make another post about Dublin, I just hope I'll be still alive then, because I nearly get killed by the cars every time I cross the road because I forget that they drive on the left here...




The Spire













Trinity College - college in Dublin where The book of Kells is located, a famous bible from the Celts. It has a huge and impressive library which I personally really loved!











A lovely little bridge with lots of love padlocks

4 comments:

  1. hey, süßer blog!
    hast du lust an meinem fotowettbewerb teilzunehmen?
    würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mal vorbeischaust. :)♥

    http://schnuppel-photography.blogspot.de/p/fotographie-wettbewerb.html
    xoxo, hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks to hear about the weather, but the city looks so pretty! :)

    Kisses from Singapore
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thanks for following me dear, I'm also following you back! xx

      Delete
  3. Such gorgeous pictuers!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥