Saturday, May 4, 2013

On the roof



Hello everybody,

Today I want to show you my jumpsuit, combined with a denim jacket. We were looking for a nice location to shoot the photos, and suddenly the roof came to our mind. There's been only one problem: I suffer from a fear of heights. But the thought to finally have some beautiful photos was stronger than my anxiety. I climbed the ladder, step by step, and half an hour later (well, that's what I felt) and with weak knees I finally arrived on the top. As soon as I felt hard ground under my feet again it got better. And the view was really great. We had a nice lake-view and and saw the roofs of the other houses. The weather was kind of a bit crazy and the sky looked dark, it was a special atmosphere. Hope you like the photos!























Jumpsuit: Ruby Tuesday
Denim Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace: Esprit

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumpsuit and the background is amazing! Cool shooting!

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG:

    WWW.THEITALIANSMOOTHIE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good denim jacket, it goes with everything! Cute post! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look beautiful and you're so pretty :* Amazing blog :D Thank you for commenting mine! Kisses ;*

    www.lovely-pattern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination! Jumpsuits + denim are completely in this season

    http://eightdaysaweek-blog.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥