Sunday, May 26, 2013

The escaped prisoner


Hello everybody

Firstly, I must apologize for the long time I've been absent here on Blogger. But I simply did not find any free minute to make a post or to shoot some pictures. Hope you can understand this.

Now I'm back at home. The two weeks in Dublin were amazing. I learned a lot about the culture (which is, in fact, not thaaat different) and met some lovely people. Especially my host mother and my host sister (she's from Dubai) I miss a lot. My host sister offered me these lovely earrings you can see on one of the pictures as a gift when I had to leave. It was very interesting talking to her about her culture and we laughed a lot. She's one of these people you meet and you have the impression to  have already known forever.

Do you know what is really depressing? When I came home, weather was even worse here in Switzerland. It is May! I can't believe some years ago we already went swimming in the river or in the lake at that time. I really hope it gets better soon!

Now to my outfit. The trousers I bought in Dublin (there are lots of lovely shops). When I showed them to my mother, she laughed. Then I asked her why she was laughing and she told me that I looked like somebody who just escaped from prison. 
Anyway, I hope you like the outfit. Tomorrow school starts again, although I have not been there for only two weeks I can't really remember what it is like. But everyday life will come again too soon.

I'm happy about every comment, so leave me your impression about the outfit or the blog in general.















  

Trousers: Vero Moda
Bag: Penneys
Shoes: Voegele Shoes
T-Shirt: H&M
Jacket: H&M
Earrings: Accessorize

5 comments:

  1. lovely bog <3
    Lets follow each other in Bloglovin and GFC and FB :)
    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.
    My blog - Giveaway dose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! And your blog is amazing, tbh. Follow me and I follow back. Let me know when your done over on my blog!xo
    My blog: Teeniolect

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful! I'm now following you on Bloglovin' and GFC! Thank you:)xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Schuhe sind absolut wundervoll!

    Liebste Grüße

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥