Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Flowers and jewellery


Hello everybody,

I'm quite excited because yesterday my new camera was delivered. Up to now, we took all the photos with the camera of my boyfriend (by the way, he's always the photographer when we shoot an outfit post - thank you very much!), which is really a good one and was quite expensive as well. But someday I thought that it is time now to possess a camera myself - and not just a lousy digital camera. Well, the reflex camera I finally bought is a model for beginners - but that's exactly what I need! And I'm very happy with it!
I want to show you some of the first photos I took, hope you like them! I had the idea to use the beautiful flowers which are all around there as a background for a shoot of some of my jewellery.













5 comments:

  1. Danke für deinen netten Kommentar, es freut mich, dass dir meine Fotos so gut gefallen! :-)
    Du hast Recht, Blumen sind einfach ein tolles Motiv! Besonders gerne fotografiere ich Nahaufnahmen :-)

    Ich finde es schön, wie du deinen Schmuck in Szene setzt! Gerade die Ohrringe hast du schön präsentiert :-)

    Liebe Grüße,

    Janne von meeresrauschen

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! What camera did you get?
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovn? let me know so i can follow you back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, du hast einen echt tollen Blog danke für deinen Kommentar ♥

    Der Schmuck ist auch toll, die erste Kette und die Ohrringchen in den Tulpen find ich klasse :)

    Svea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!shall we follow let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥