Tuesday, April 23, 2013

points.




Hello to everybody,

As you've probably noticed, this is my first post... I just wanted to share this (first) outfit with you. You like the photos? Well, I would be very happy to have you as my follower, as you might know how difficult it is to find the first readers. I will post the next photos soon, you won't have to wait for a long time!
Just something about my person as well, because I know that some of you might be interested in the person behind this blog. My name's Selina and I'm from Switzerland. Maybe you've already found the first language mistakes in this text, but please don't be angry with me if  there are mistakes. You must know that English isn't my native language, honestly it's German. But I decided to run this blog in English for the simple reason that like that I can reach a greater audience. 

Now I want to hear your opinion: do you like the dress and the photos? I'm happy about every (constructive) comment!
























I know, this last picture doesn't really go with the others, but I just thought it's a nice one as well.



dress: romwe
bag: vintage
bracelet: unknown
tights: H&M
shoes: laredoute

5 comments:

  1. Hola guapa!

    Bienvenida al mundo Blogger! ya tienes una nueva seguidora!

    Que preciosidad de vestido! es una monada!

    animo con el blog!

    un besazo

    www.elvestidordeunadama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots! I'll bet that dress is fun to twirl in! I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für deinen Kommentar! :-)
    Mir gefällt dein Outfit sehr!

    Liebste Grüße,
    http://pancakesandphotographs.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gonna steal your dress babe so amazing. I follow you now back Xyass

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥