Wednesday, April 24, 2013

love in the darkness - er - sunshine..


Hello everybody


Well, I told you you won't have to wait long for my next post: here it is!
As today the weather in Switzerland was just a dream, I thought I could show you a new outfit. Do you like it? I just came from school when we shot the photos, so I had my Longchamp bag with me. I know it looks quite crowded (and it really was), but what do you think in general about the 'Le pliage'? Do you like this sort of bag or is it just too 'mainstream' for you? Tell me your opinion! I'm happy about every single comment! 
And I would, of course, love to have some more followers, so if you like my photos, just follow me (also possible on bloglovin). There will be new posts soon!



By the way, go to http://stilettos-on-broken-bottles.blogspot.ch, there will be a blog presentation soon! And it's a very nice blog anyway.























t-shirt: H&M
shorts: pimkie
bag: longchamp
tights: H&M
sunglasses: orsay

6 comments:

  1. schön, dass du mitmachst :) finde dein outfit auch total süß! lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunglasses, reminds me I need new ones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. süsses shirt:D mag ich! und hey, danke für deine lieben kommentare auf meinem blog!

    froschküsschen

    froschkuss.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolles Outfit!
    Die Brille sieht unfassbar gut an dir aus :) So auffällige Modelle stehen nur den wenigsten so gut wie dir!

    Sieht toll aus!
    Liebste Grüße

    http://annapetite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein wunderhübsches Outfit. Tolle Brille. Ich bin momentan auch noch auf der Suche - bisher erfolglos :(
    Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥