Sunday, April 28, 2013

Deep in the wood




Hello everybody,

Today I want to show you a new outfit. For the shooting we went deep into the wood, as the title says and as you may already have recognized by watching at the photos. Unfortunately, the slogan on my t-shirt, which says c'est la vie parisienne doesn't really go with the location. But as it would have been a bit too expensive to travel to Paris just for a shooting, I thought a forest would be nice as well. 

By the way, the t-shirt and the skirt are from mint&berry, one of my favourite brands. I really, really love their clothes, because they are cute and special. What is your favourite brand for clothes?
I'm always happy about every single comment and of course as well about every single new follower! So, if you like the photos and want to see what outfits I create next, follow me via GFC or bloglovin.





 












t-shirt: mint&berry
skirt: mint&berry
tights: H&M
hat: H&M
shoes: laredoute
bracelet: bijoux brigitte

10 comments:

  1. Sehr schönes Outfit - vor allem der Rock ist toll! I like :)
    Lg Juli

    http://dagdroem.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top! Thanks for stopping by my blog! (:

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an hot girl. I wanna tell you something, I fall in love do you know why? I really love hats iam so addicted. And than your hole look so fantastic. I wanna thank you babe for your comment. Shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Lovely location. Love your top and skirt a lot!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you back :)

      http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit! Love how you put it together :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danke für deinen Kommentar :)
    Schönes Outfit :D

    Liebste Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful! :) Almost like Robin Hood's girlfriend :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog xxx

    Would you like to follow each others?
    Greetings from Poland!
    Renews xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm following you now on GFC and bloglovin' :)

      xoxo
      Renews xxx

      Delete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥