Thursday, April 25, 2013

8 facts about me and myself

Hello together,


First I want to announce you the 'New blogs to the top' - campaign which Ina from the Blog whatinaloves.com makes in regular intervals. Here the link, if you want to participate:
http://www.whatinaloves.com/2010/08/new-blogs-to-top-aktion.html

And another blog presentation which will be made soon, if you want to participate, here's the link: http://takeasmile-myblog.blogspot.de/2013/04/also-ich-hatte-ja-beschlossen-eine.html?showComment=1365268656086#c2481503070325260160
By the way, her photos are really nice and varied!



Lets come to the real post: for today I thought I could tell you some facts about me. I know, everybody makes this '10 facts'-posts, but I personally really like reading them, because they don't just tell boring stuff and they sometimes are even funny. First, I thought I could use the alphabet for my post and write down to every letter an interesting fact. But then I already didn't know a word for the third letter and got really afraid when it came to my mind that there also exist letters like x or j. So I decided to just reduce it to eight facts.
Well, here they are:

1. I want to start with a character trait of me: I think I am the most impatient person on earth! Really, I can't wait! The worst thing for me is to sit in a train when it stands for a longer time at the train station. I always become very nervous then.

2. The best ideas always come to my mind - yeah, you guessed right - in the evening, when I lie in my bed and cannot fall asleep. Well, I wrote the best ideas - but I should correct it: the craziest ideas. It's so weird, then they always seem so  realisable. And then, in the next morning I just think What the hell did I come up with!? 

3. I'm addicted to nail polish. Really! It's just because I hate my hands when there is no nail polish on my finger nails. They look so ugly. But if the nails are colored, sometimes I nearly like them. I have a huge collection of nail polishes at home, but usually you can find the classical red colour on my nails - it goes with nearly everything and is definitely my first choice.

4. Chocolate. As you might know, I'm Swiss. And maybe this is the reasion why I love eating chocolate so much. But - I'm nearly too ashamed to tell you - my favourite chocolate is Kinder chocolate, which - yes, you're right - is German.

5. Do you want to know what kind of mobile phone I have? It's a Blackberry. Maybe you think right now Blackberry, who does nowadays have a blackberry?! Well, it's just for the simple reason that I wanted to have something different, not an iPhone, as nearly everybody has. And I want to identify myself with my mobile phone. 
I really love my Blackberry, although I sometimes could just throw it against the wall because Instagram isn't available on it.

6. I hate plants and animals. I'm one of those people who can't even look after a cactus without letting it die. And animals... Well, little dogs or cats are really cute, as long as I don't have to care for them. But, luckily, at least I get along quite well with human beings.

7. One of my favourite hobbies is reading. At the moment I love reading classic books like 'Pride and Prejudice' or 'Gone with the Wind' (I can just recommend these books, if somebody intends to read it). When I was younger, I used to read about 12 books per month (it was the maximum of books I could borrow at the library). Unfortunately, at the moment I don't find that much time to read, as I'm quite busy with school and other things of daily life.

8. I love learning languages. That's why I learn English, French, Spanish and Italian at school (besides my native language German, of course). So if you want to leave a comment in one of these languages, feel free, I would be happy about it!


Congratulations, you made it to the end! Thank you very much for reading this text, I hope you enjoyed it! Does one of these facts remind you of yourself? Just tell me! I would be glad to hear some comments. And if you like my blog, I'm happy about every single follower.


4 comments:

  1. Nice Blog,
    I really like it!

    Love,
    Layla

    www.myuniverseforyou.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the whole look on you!!

    http://www.thefashionfraction.com
    https://www.facebook.com/TheFashionFraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. am using an iphone now but i really miss my blackberry :( i love the keypad!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) ♥